Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apologize to - get me ex back

 Apologize to - get me ex back

If you want me ex back then playing the blame game will not get you back on your ex good side.  Try some soul searching first.  What do you think went wrong?  It mite be easy to just apologize for a break up it shows that you have respect for the women.  It is not the small price to have me ex back.

Apologies mite be old fashioned but they can work if you are sincere. Yet what a plus on your side for getting me ex back.

Let her know you miss her.  Look for ways to remind her of some good times that you enjoyed together.  Pull out old photographs of the two of you together.

What do you think will get your ex girlfriend back?  Have you tried asking her?  Be prepare to really listen to her answer and accept her answers or quietly retreat.  That is were you can either show her that you have grown or you are still the same old same old.   And you do not have to say me ex back any more she will still be your ex.
 

©2009 Get me ex back | by TNB